Cleaning, as a rule, gives very few people pleasure. But this is not going anywhere.
But in order for the apartment to shine with cleanliness, it is not at all necessary to purchase expensive detergents.
We have collected 17 tips on how to cope with household chores with the help of tools that everyone has at home.
1. Bring the floor in perfect condition will allow a mixture of vinegar, castor soap and alcohol
Clean floor improvised means.
Take a plastic spray bottle, mix the following ingredients in it: 1/2 cup of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of castor soap, 1/4 cup of alcohol, 2 cups of warm water, essential oil (optional). Mix everything and apply with a spray on a clean floor.
2. Starch, blue and ammonia will allow you to quickly and brilliantly clean the windows
Windows can be easily cleaned to a perfect shine.
It is necessary to prepare a solution: 2 tbsp. l starch, a little blue, 100 ml of ammonia, 100 ml of white vinegar, 4 liters of lukewarm water. Pour into a bottle with a spray and spray on the glass, wash off with water and wipe with a paper towel.
3. With little effort to clean your microwave, use vinegar
Vinegar is perfect for cleaning the microwave.
Pour water into a microwave-safe bowl, add 1 tablespoon of vinegar, turn the oven on for 7-10 minutes. Then wipe dry with a rag.
4. How to clean the vents in the bathroom in less than 10 seconds
Soda will help to return the sofa to its former purity.
To remove the unpleasant smell, dilute the baking soda with water, and then spray it on the upholstery using a spray bottle. After the solution is completely dry, vacuum your sofa.
6. Clean the oven with ammonia
Cleaning the oven with ammonia.
Simply apply ammonia on the surface of the oven with a sponge or spray it with a spray bottle. Leave overnight, and in the morning wash the oven with detergent.
7. Using vinegar, clean the exhaust filter, oven, grate, baking tray.
Vinegar is a universal cleaning agent.
First, use a sponge to apply vinegar to the grate, thoroughly blot all contaminated places. Leave the vinegar on the surface for 10 minutes. Next, use a rough sponge or brush to clean the dissolved fat.
8. Cleaning and disinfecting the toilet brush so that the smell does not bother
And the brush should also be clean.
Take unnecessary for you capacity, which can then be discarded. Pour detergent into it, half a cup of soda, two tbsp. l salt, 65 grams of vinegar (a quarter cup per eye) and pour boiling water. In the resulting composition, leave the brush for an hour. It will be as good as new.
9. Cleaning the glass and removing the oven stains using a homemade solution
Prepare a solution that may contain from 1 to 3 glasses of water, add soda until it dissolves and turns into a paste-like texture. Place this mixture on the glass of your oven, leave for 10 minutes, and then, wipe with a sponge until all the dirt is removed.
10. Cleaner for your bath and tiles of soda, hydrogen peroxide and dish detergent
All you need to clean your bath is to make a homemade mix: soda, hydrogen peroxide and dish detergent. All these ingredients mix and your bathroom and tile will shine!
11. Clean the mattress using baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and dish soap.
Sprinkle the mattress with soda, give it time to absorb odors, then vacuum the entire surface of the sofa. You can also use a mixture of peroxide, soap and salt to get rid of blood stains, sweat and urine.
12. Use vinegar and baking soda to clean the dirt on the windows.
To glitter the eye.
Using baking soda, white vinegar and a toothbrush, you can get rid of all this unpleasant accumulation of dirt in your window paths. You will be amazed at how clean your windows are!
13. Using a flathead screwdriver and a disinfected napkin, clean the gap under your toilet's water tank.
Cleaning the most inaccessible places.
Raise the toilet seat to crawl under all crevices that you missed during regular cleaning. Use a flat head screwdriver and disinfectant wipes to really get these areas perfectly clean.
14. Wash and bleach yellowed pillows using 4 simple ingredients.
Yellowed pillow will turn into the snow-white.
If your pillows turn yellow, here's what you need to do to make them bright, white and fresh again: wash the pillows with several cups of borax, bleach, washing powder and dish detergent.
15. Clean the shower head with white vinegar overnight.
To make the shower head shine perfectly.
Fill an ordinary bag with white vinegar and put the shower head in the solution overnight. In the morning you will see the dirt and dirty shower head in the package.
16. Clean the blinds using kitchen tongs wrapped in microfiber cloth.
You can perfectly clean the blinds, even without removing them.
Use tongs wrapped in microfiber cloth to keep your blinds free from dust and dirt.