17 secrets to keep the original look of your favorite clothes for a long time
Simple, useful and vital!
1. Soak the T-shirt in saline (100 g of salt per 1 liter) to make it soft
2. Add a can of Coke to the wash (in addition to the powder) to remove the blood stains.
3. Shake new shoes? Wrap them on top of thick socks and blow-dry the narrow part!
4. Suede shoes are easy to clean from dirty stains using a nail file.
5. Lacquer shoes can be cleaned with window cleaner!
6. Put soda in your shoes to remove unpleasant odors.
7. New skirts and shirts, prone to accumulate static electricity and stick to the body, enough to put in the freezer at night
8. And if you put jeans in the freezer, it will save them from unpleasant odors!
9. Wrap the 3rd and 4th fingers on each leg to make it easy to wear narrow-heeled shoes with heels
10. Treat smooth soles with sandpaper to prevent shoes from slipping.
11. Make a greasy stain with chalk: it will absorb fat!
12. Put shoes in shoes: they will absorb sweat and relieve you of unpleasant smell
13. Spots from white sneakers come down with regular acetone.
14. Want to warm your shoes? Cut insoles from wool
15. Aquapalki will help keep the shape of high boots.
16. Scratches on lacquered shoes come down with ordinary petroleum jelly
17. To keep jeans from fading, use vinegar instead of detergent.