The key to creating a fresh and colorful interior lies in the use of a variety of indoor plants.
They instantly transform the atmosphere, emphasizing the beauty of the rest of the decor and making the atmosphere more complete.
Meet 8 unusual ways to include indoor plants in your home that do not involve the use of classic vases and pots.
1. The easiest way to make indoor plants look interesting is to place them vertically, one flower over another, on a floor, wall or hanging shelf. The most advantageous design will look in the free corner of the room.
2. We present you a very interesting way to turn an ordinary table into a beautiful decoration for your home. Just add greens!
3. Even more unusual in the interior are indoor plants, planted in a transparent glass dish. It turns out that with the help of various varieties of soil, moss and pebbles you can create amazingly beautiful artwork!
4. Have you ever thought that an aquarium does not have to be with fish? Algae in the house - a new trend for the most creative lovers of indoor plants.
5. Great idea for your kitchen - mini garden with kitchen herbs. It takes up little space, beautifully decorates and refreshes the kitchen, it smells fragrant and is used for cooking. Do I still have no such thing?
6. Can indoor plants create comfort? And how! To do this, they need to be planted in some unusual object, for example, an old sugar bowl, a cup, a street lamp, or even a book. The same effect will be given by various elements made by hand: painted cans, wooden boxes, knitted covers, etc.
7. A beautiful “living” wall will give the room a somewhat cosmic view and will help to visually divide the space into zones without making them dull and cold. This is a fresh, colorful and truly stylish decorative element that among other things still filters the air and heals the atmosphere in the house.
8. Is there a way to decorate indoor plants, without transplanting or moving them anywhere? Yes! And it is great for the most lazy fans of everything beautiful. Sea pebbles, pebbles and colored sand will beautifully decorate the top layer of soil and will create an unusual contrast with the color of the plants themselves.