Cleaning should not be a burden!
Small and clever tricks will help you spend less time and effort on it.
1. To get rid of stains on metal surfaces, cut the lemon in half and wipe the surface with it. Leave for a few minutes, then rinse with warm water. surfaces will shine like new!
2. To clean the iron sole from rust, use salt. Put a cloth (for example, an old pillowcase or a lint-free towel) or a piece of plain paper on the ironing board, sprinkle with salt and iron it. There should be no water in the iron, and the steam generation function should be turned off.
3. So that during the cleaning you do not have to run around the rooms in search of a rag, sponge or cleaning agent, carry everything with you. For example, put everything you need for cleaning in a plastic basket and carry it with you. Convenient and fast! In the same case, cleaning products can be stored on an ongoing basis.
4. After taking a shower, walk along the walls with a shower scraper for windows - such a five-second action will help reduce the layering and facilitate cleaning in the future. The wiper can be bought in the store for home or car - it does not leave scratches, but well removes traces of stains.
5. To clean dust from complex objects, such as fabric shades, you can use masking tape or tape. Easily attach them to the surface - and the tape will delicately remove all the dust! As a convenient alternative can serve as a roller for removing hair from clothes.
6. To deal with stains on the upholstery of furniture or carpet, you can use shaving cream. Apply it to the stain and leave for half an hour - the foam, penetrating inside, "lift" the stain and it will become easier to remove. Blot the foam with a damp cloth. It is preliminary recommended to test the reaction of the upholstery in an inconspicuous area It is important to choose a regular, white shaving foam, not on a gel basis.
7. To quickly clean the microwave, use a sponge with soapy water. Soap the sponge well, put it in the microwave and turn on the microwave for a couple of minutes. After that, leave the microwave closed for another ten minutes. Evaporation of water and detergent will cover the walls of the microwave and help get rid of the solidified layers. It remains only to wipe with a damp sponge and dry the microwave. This technique will also help to refresh and disinfect the sponge itself - it’s definitely worth putting it into service!
8. Use the old newspaper to avoid leakage of the bin. Often the bag of garbage leaks and the owners have to wash the bucket. To make it happen less often and on a smaller scale, use a newspaper, putting it on the bottom of the bucket under the bag. Dispose of with the filled package.
9. Wash a blender is difficult and not very safe - the whole thing in sharp and cutting parts that are not so easy and convenient to wash. Instead of washing your blender with a sponge, use its own power - fill the blender half with water, add a few drops of dish detergent and turn on the blender for ten seconds. Often this is enough to clean the blender. Rinse and allow to dry.
10. To quickly clean the mattress and sanitize it, sprinkle it with an alcohol / vodka spray from the spray bottle while you change bed linen. Alcohol evaporates quickly and leaves no residue, and at the same time quickly refreshes the look of the mattress.
11.To improve the water pressure and clean the shower head, use this simple and easy way: pour ordinary table vinegar into a plastic bag (it should not leak), fix the bag with a rubber band on the handle of the watering can and leave it overnight. During this time, the vinegar will soften lime deposits. Those deposits that remain after the procedure will be easy to remove with an old toothbrush.
12. Grease stains on clothing and furniture upholstery can be removed using chalk! Crumble the usual white chalk into small crumb, rub it into the fabric in the place of a fresh spot. Chalk will absorb fat, so that the stain can be easily removed afterwards with ordinary laundry detergent.